All of these testing sites offer PCR and rapid antigen tests.
All of these testing sites offer testing for children ages three and older.
Locations selected for testing this week include:
· Ellison Park, 700 N. 2200 W., Layton (drive-through), Monday, 6/21–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. Register here.
· Southeast Utah Health Department, 575 S. Kane Creek, Moab (drive-through), Friday, 6/25–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 6/26–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Fiddler’s Canyon, 170 E. Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (drive-through), Friday, 6/25–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 6/26–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Juab High School, 802 North 650 East, (southeast parking lot) Nephi, Tuesday, 6/22–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County:
· Utah County Health Department, 285 N. 1250 E., Payson, Wednesday, 6/23–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Thursday, 6/24–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N. 200 E., North Ogden (drive-through), Tuesday, 6/22–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Wednesday, 6/23–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites will be emailed with a link to the patient portal where results can be accessed. For issues with accessing TestUtah results, please call (801) 683-0790.
UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites:
· 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 W. and continue to C Street) Clearfield, Monday, 6/21, Wednesday, 6/23, Friday, 6/25–7 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Saturday, 6/26–9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
· Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 S., (a mobile van event held in P1 parking lot on the south side of campus on Davis Tech Drive), Kaysville, Tuesday, 6/22 through Friday, 6/25–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County:
· Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 W., Salt Lake City, Monday–Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Register here.
· Utah State Fair Park (building #51), 155 N. 1000 W., Salt Lake City (enter through the northwest corner at 300 N. and 1200 W.), Monday, Wednesday, and Friday–11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Tuesday and Thursday–11 a.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday–9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
· Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City, (drive-through, sharing space with the SLCoHD during their vaccination clinics), Monday–Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Murray High School, 5450 South State Street, Murray (mobile van event to be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school), Monday, 6/21, and Wednesday, 6/23–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. (both days) Register here.
· Highland High School, 2166 South 1700 East (mobile van event in the high school parking lot, enter on 2100 S.), Salt Lake City, Tuesday, 6/22 Thursday 6/24, and Saturday 6/26–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
· TriCounty Health Department, 133 South 500 East, Vernal, Tuesday, 6/22 – 11 a.m. to 2 p.m. Register here.
· Utah Valley University, UVU L10 parking lot: northeast corner of 800 S. and 1200 W. by the athletic field (drive-through), Wednesday, 6/23–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
· Grandview Learning Center, 1591 Jordan Avenue (mobile van testing in the east side parking lot), Provo, Tuesday, 6/22 and Thursday, 6/24–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
· Westlake High School, 99 North Thunder Blvd., (mobile van testing in the south parking lot by the band trailer), Saratoga Springs, Monday, 6/21 and Wednesday, 6/23–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (both days) Register here,
· Utah County Health Department, 354 E. 500 S., American Fork, Tuesday, 6/22 and Friday, 6/25 – 2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here
· St. George LDS Church #2, 881 S. River Rd., St. George, Friday, 6/25–8 a.m. to 11 a.m. Register here.
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from CV19result@utah.gov 30 minutes to several hours after your test is done. If the testing location is extremely busy, it may take a while to process your results. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, look in spam or junk mail. Or try to open the email on a non-app browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) and on a computer or non-phone device. If you have trouble opening the email or it doesn’t come within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for assistance.
For the most accurate results, we recommend that people without symptoms receive a PCR test. PCR results are available within 2-3 business days. Antigen (rapid) results are available within two hours.
For other testing locations visit: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.