The following testing sites are offered this week throughout Utah.
All of these testing sites offer PCR and rapid antigen tests.
All of these testing sites offer testing for children ages three and older.
Locations selected for testing this week include:
· Grand Center, 182 North 500 West, Moab (drive-through in the west lot), Friday, 7/9–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 7/10–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Fiddler’s Canyon, 170 E. Fiddlers Canyon, Cedar City (drive-through), Wednesday, 7/7–8 a.m. to 3 p.m., Friday, 7/9–12 p.m. to 7 p.m., and Saturday, 7/10–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Juab High School, 802 North 650 East, (southeast parking lot) Nephi, Tuesday, 7/6–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County:
· Utah County Health Department, 285 N. 1250 E., Payson, Wednesday, 7/7–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Thursday, 7/8–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Lehi Round-up Rodeo Grounds, 105 N 500 W, Lehi, Friday, 7/9–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Saturday, 7/10 – 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· North Shore Aquatic Center, 2480 N. 200 E., North Ogden (drive-through), Tuesday, 7/6–12 p.m. to 7 p.m. and Wednesday, 7/7–8 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
Results of tests from TestUtah sites will be emailed with a link to the patient portal where results can be accessed. For issues with accessing TestUtah results, please call (801) 783-1829.
UDOH/National Guard mobile test team sites:
· 5-C Freeport West (from Antelope Drive, enter at 300 W. and continue to C Street) Clearfield, Wednesday, 7/7, Friday, 7/9–7 a.m. to 12 p.m., and Saturday, 7/10–9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
· Davis Technical College, 550 E. 300 S., Kaysville (testing location will be at 500 E. on the west side of the campus and use parallel parking along the street) Tuesday, 7/6 through Friday, 7/9–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
Salt Lake County:
· Cannon Health Building, 288 N. 1460 W., Salt Lake City, Tuesday–Friday, 7 a.m. to 11 a.m. Register here.
· Utah State Fair Park (building #51), 155 N. 1000 W., Salt Lake City (enter through the northwest corner at 300 N. and 1200 W.), Tuesday and Thursday–11 a.m. to 7 p.m., Wednesday, and Friday–11 a.m. to 5 p.m., Saturday–9 a.m. to 1 p.m. Register here.
· Maverik Center, 3200 S. Decker Lake Dr., West Valley City, (drive-through), Tuesday–Friday, 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. Register here.
· Cottonwood Heights City Hall, 2277 East Bengal Blvd., Cottonwood Heights (mobile van testing held in City Hall parking lot), Wednesday, 7/7 and Friday, 7/9–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
· Murray High School, 5450 South State Street, Murray (mobile van event to be held in the high school parking lot on the State Street side of the school), Wednesday, 7/7–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. Register here.
· Rio Tinto Stadium, 9256 S. State St., Sandy, Thursday, 7/8–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. (both days) Register here
· Utah Valley University, UVU L10 parking lot: northeast corner of 800 S. and 1200 W. by the athletic field (drive-through), Wednesday, 7/7–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
· Grandview Learning Center, 1591 Jordan Avenue (mobile van testing in the east side parking lot), Provo, Tuesday, 7/6 and Thursday, 7/8–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here. (This is the last week for testing at this location.)
· Westlake High School, 99 North Thunder Blvd., (mobile van testing in the south parking lot by the band trailer), Saratoga Springs, Wednesday, 7/7–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here.
· Weber State University, 1348 E. 3850 S., (lower campus, right in front of the information booth) Ogden, Tuesday, 7/6/–8 a.m. to 12 p.m. and Friday, 7/9–2 p.m. to 5 p.m. Register here. (This is the last week for testing at this location.)
Test results from these locations will be emailed to you in an encrypted file from CV19result@utah.gov 30 minutes to several hours after your test is done. If the testing location is extremely busy, it may take a while to process your results. If you don’t see an email in your inbox, look in spam or junk mail. Or try to open the email on a non-app browser (chrome, firefox, etc.) and on a computer or non-phone device. If you have trouble opening the email or it doesn’t come within a few hours, call (385) 273-7878 for assistance.
For the most accurate results, we recommend that people without symptoms receive a PCR test. PCR results are available within 2-3 business days. Antigen (rapid) results are available within two hours.
For other testing locations visit: https://coronavirus.utah.gov/covid-testing-locations-list.